SYSTEMATIC TRAINING FOR EFFECTIVE PARENTING
Being a "great" parent means being caring, committed and setting long-term goals to be the best parent you can be for your child(ren).
The Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) program can help!
- learn how to become more attuned to their feelings and behavior
- learn strategies for developing their self-esteem and confidence
- learn a positive parenting approach
Some of the program content includes:
- age-appropriate discipline
- mutual respect
Three 6-week sessions are offered for age-specific groups. Child-minding and snacks are provided.
- STEP 0-6 with a focus on children 6 years old and younger
- STEP 6-12 with a focus on children between 6 and 12 years old
- Raising Teens without Battles with a focus on youth 13+ years old
For parents, grandparents and caregivers with children 18 and under, who want to learn positive parenting approaches for understanding and raising children.